The sophisticated Tunturi E60R Recumbent Exercise Bike provides a remarkably comfortable and effective, low-impact aerobic workout. By working in the semi-reclined position, you strengthen and tone the muscles in your hips, thighs and buttocks while protecting your lower back! And, getting off on and on your Tunturi bike is easy and safe with the convenient low frame, step-through design. The adjustable, 2-piece soft seat gives improved support for ultimate comfort. The E60R offers an astounding 120 functional programs including heart rate control, preset programs, user profiles, a competition function and fitness tests. Dedicated to a powerful, personalized fitness session, Tunturi provides the patented T-Pulse and T-Scale features. The...Read Morese unique Tunturi concepts perfect the individualized workout by adjusting intensity, speed, distance and duration to meet your heart rate and other fitness needs. The T-Ride function provides a realistic simulation of outdoor biking for enhanced training options and a more varied exercise session. The user-friendly, adjustable console features an extra large color graphic display, 8 language options and fingertip selection for outstanding convenience and comfort. With a strong, ergonomically designed frame, convenient storage features and customizable programs, the Tunturi E60R Recumbent Bike makes a safe and effective addition to any home gym.
- Console displays - LED dot matrix display. Profiles, time, distance, energy consumption, speed, heart rate and effort.
- Exercise modes - constant heart rate, effort and resistance programs
- Training profiles - 8 scaleable pre-set profiles 8 user profiles
- PC connection - T-Ware-compatible, Limited edition T-Ware CD included, D9 connector, T-protocol control
- Pedaling effort - 260 W - 60 rpm , 440 W - 100 rpm
- Resistance system - electromagnetic brake
- Transmission mechanism - grooved belt
- Seat - 2-piece integral softseat, hand supports, fast-lock distance adjustment
- Length - 68 inches
- Width - 27 inches
- Height - 40 inches
- Weight - 139 lbs.
- Maximum user weight - 300 lbs.
- Heart rate measurement - Two options:
1) Handgrip pulse measurement, Polar®-wireless heart rate measurement as optional extra
2) Polar® wireless heart rate measurement is standard, no handgrip pulse measurement.