Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow provides added comfort.
Optimum Decompression Surface:
The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
No Tear, No Stain Construction:
Flex Technology construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
Ankle Comfort Dial™:
The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
Pre-set Rotation Control:
The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow
- 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
- Gravity Boots - Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Order the Adapter Kit, which comes complete with Gravity Boots and CV Bar for converting the inversion table.
- EZ StretchTM Traction Handles - Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation.
Stable Base (and added floor protection):
Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
Unique and Patented Security Features:
Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
Smooth, Quiet Rotation:
A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
Support Hand Grips:
Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
High Quality Finishes:
Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
The EP-550TM arrives 90% pre-assembled. The engineering group evaluation reported 13 minutes of assebly time for the Teeter, in contrast to the other brands which required an average of 71 minutes - that's enough time saved to invert twice a day for a week!
Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
All Teeter inversion tables come with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. As a bonus, the DVD includes FIVE Healthy Back Routines:
- Series of 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).