True Climb Simulation: Perfectly simulates actual rope climbing, enabling users to achieve full upper-body strength and cardio workout with only one exercise.
Accessibility: Opens rope climbing to users of all fitness levels through weight-assisted exercises.
Versatility: Offers a wide variety of exercises that target user's entire body. Viper 250 allows users to exercise sitting or kneeling on the seat, or removing the seat altogether (with our quick-release feature) and exercising from a standing position or from a wheelchair. It can also be used in reverse, i.e. pulling the rope up instead of pulling down.
Reliability: All Vipers use a durable, reliable, stress-tested rope resistance mechanism, which does not contain electronics, hydraulics, or fluids, minimizing long-term wear.
• 7 rope resistance settings.
• Bi-directional rope pull - pull down or pull up.
• Up to 250lbs (113kg) of weight compensation.
• Self contained; no electricity required.
• Quick-release seat.
• Soft, no-slip rope design.
• Digital display for distance, time, speed and calories.
Compact footprint: 54" L x 40" W (137 cm x 102 cm)
Machine height: 108" (275 cm)