Ultimate Rope Versatility: Multi-mode rope climber with three exercise modes - vertical rope climbing mode, diagonal rope pulling mode and horizontal rope pulling mode.
Ease of Use: Easily switch between modes with a simple and safe one-step carriage move.
Exercise Variety: The longer bench accommodates various positions closer or further away, for longer or shorter hand strokes. Allows for seated or standing exercise positions.
Reliability: All Vipers use a durable, reliable, stress-tested rope resistance mechanism, which does not contain electronics, hydraulics, or fluids, minimizing long-term wear.
• Tri-mode sliding carriage for rope position selection.
• 7 rope resistance settings.
• Bi-directional rope pull - pull down or up (vertical mode only).
• Self contained; no electricity required.
• Quick-release seat.
• Soft, no-slip rope design.
• Digital display for distance, time, speed and calories.
Compact footprint: 81" L x 36" W (206 cm x 92 cm)
Machine height: 95" (242 cm)