Transform your Iron Factory Power Rack into a multi-workout machine with the Iron Factory Lat/Low attachment. The attachment mounts to the rear of your power rack and features a plate-loading system that accepts regular 1" diameter plates. The lat bar affixes to the top of the Iron Factory Power Rack, while the lat row extends from the bottom of the power rack and gives the user the opportunity to perform a seated row.
The unit is constructed out of 2" x 2" heavy gauge steel and features nylon-coated 3/16" cables for a smooth feeling workout. The Lat/Low attachment is must have to complete your Iron Factory Power Rack, and offers the user a huge variety of strength-building exercises.
Easy-To-Use Cable Attachments
The Iron Factory Lat Attachment allows the user to add a variety of different cable attachments. Simply open the carabiner, clip on your cable attachment, and start your workout.
Simple Plate Loaded System
The Iron Factory Lat Attachment can use almost any 1" diameter weight plate. This allows you to have total control of the weight you add on to your workout.
• Attaches to the *Iron Factory Power Rack and *Northern Lights
• Power Rack
• 2" x 2" heavy gauge steel construction
• Nylon coated 3/16" aircraft cables
• Charcoal powder coated finish
• Dimensions: 21.0"(W) x 36.5"(D) x 83.0"(H)
• Overall Dimension with Iron Factory Power Rack
• (No plates attached): 47.25"(W) x 65.75" (D) x 85.0"(H)
• Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against broken welds and
• manufacturing defect
*Plates and cable attachments sold separately